Klik Tombol VISIT LINK yang berada dibawah untuk melanjutkan
2. Skin health Your skin is an important part of your immunity. If you want to keep your skin fresh, moisturized and glossy, we suggest that you eat dried mangoes. As a matter of fact, dry mangoes are heavy with lots of vitamins, fatty acids and phytonutrients.
3. Potassium Dry prunes and apricots contain a lot of potassium and sodium. Both of these play a great role in balancing the water levels in your body. The fact of the matter is that potassium helps your body maintain blood pressure.
4. Fiber For better digestion, your body needs adequate amount of fiber. Actually, fruits, such as fig and cherry contain a lot of fiber. So, they should be part of your healthy diet. Moreover, cherries are on the list of fruits that contain a lot of antioxidants.
5. Iron As far as iron goes, dry apricots and prunes are your best choice. They help you prevent anemia. Apart from this, you can opt for raisins as they are heavy with iron, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium, to name a few. Eating them on a regular basis keeps your blood circulation in check.
6. Dry fruits have zero fat These fruits don't contain fat and are rich in calories. If you are trying to lose weight, you may want to eat dry fruits on a regular basis. Since they are heavy with fiber, you will feel full throughout the day.
7. Cholesterol level As far as protein goes, nuts are on top of the list. The reason is that they are rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients and fiber. Moreover, they contain good fats that help you control your cholesterol level
8. Migraine relief If you or your loved ones want relief from migraine, eating cashews is a good idea. Actually, cashew nuts contain a lot of magnesium that helps you control your blood pressure, migraine headaches, fatigue and muscle spasms. Apart from this, magnesium works with calcium in order to make your bones and muscle stronger.
9. Brain and hair health Dry fruits, such as almonds contain fatty acids, proteins and fibers. If you apply this mixture to your face, you can get rid of dirt and dead skin cells. Aside from this, for hair, you can use almond oil for adding shine and luster. Long story short, dry fruits are very helpful for your physical and mental health. You should give them a go.